a perfect life a perfect life

Neet concept. one quick question:

It looks like you were drawing right onto the screen or something, what did you use to do that? is it just one of those touch screen computers?

~
good art
good concept
fairly smooth animation
ill say 8/10.

lespringatomic responds:

I used a bamboo pen tablet and I made all my drawings on Photoshop.

That's why it looks sketched.

Goku vs Vegeta 1st flash Goku vs Vegeta 1st flash

Meh~

The animation is decent, and i liked the attention you gave to the sound, but the constant grunting and smashing noises made it really difficult to listen to. plush there shouldnt be a loop on this. But like i said: the animation isnt below par, work on the sound though, seriously.

Clichetivity Clichetivity

5/5 10/10

Best thing i've seen in a while. (that wasn't by some world renowned flash artist.)

thanks for making my day.

TheMurphness responds:

Thanks, and you're welcome. Though I have dropped posting things onto Newgrounds for a long period of time, I do completely agree that I am not world renowned. Thanks again!

Sonc at DeathEgg (Preview Sonc at DeathEgg (Preview

Your good at what you do-

This easily surpasses 80% of the sprite videos on newgrounds, you should probably try a more confident name and maybe add some length. taking off the loop might also help.

KeiKuzco responds:

Thank You!!
i feel real confident now!!

i didnt think i'd get that many good things said.

Blue Lotus Blue Lotus

Everything looks great-

but it almost feels like you were planning to do something more... climactic, but just stopped for whatever reason. i guess i'll look forward to that sequel.